Thursday, May 15, 2008

Virginia City, a Baby and Law Dog Sleeps in His Own Bed

    After a over 600 mile trip from Idaho Falls to Reno
Uncle Bindo and Lawdog got up early and hit the road for home. My cousin Vinny, F-in Magellan and myself stayed one more day. 
  Reno is where my son and future daughter-in-law live so it was a no brainier to stay one more day. 


  


  Why did Uncle Bindo head home? Last night his daughter Nikki had a baby boy. Isaiah James, she name him after ME! And why not? there he is.  I know he will love me.





 
 

This morning Along with Heather we ate at our favorite watering hole in Reno. PJ & Co. Restaurant and Saloon. We haven't had a bad meal or drink there. After we ate breakfast we washed 7 states of crud off our bikes.






  

  

The three of us went to Virginia City. We went to live a day in the old west. Without the whiskey. 








  We did have a beer at the Bucket of Blood. And we looked out the back window at the view. I guess I was able to see for 100 miles. 
  We went to dinner with my son and Future Daughter-in-law. they both work at the largest slot machine maker in the world. After dinner we toured the plant. Sorry no pictures. 
  Tonight Law dog is sleeping in his own bed. I know he is resting very well. Lawdog is 67 years old and he hung in with us the hold way. Weather and long rides, he is a champ. It was good riding with him. Tomorrow Magellan, Vinny and I sleep in our own Beds. AHHH! Can't wait.
   

No comments: