Sunday, May 25, 2008

Smiley turns FIFDY!

  I am going to take a break from blogging on the Holy Crap Ride to give Smiley his Happy Birthday Wish.
  Victoria had a few of us over tonight to celebrate his big  5-0. We were treated to a great dinner and cake made by Smiley's mom. If you have never had any of his mom's baking, well to bad. I have and that's all that maters. 
  Now I don't know, is its me or is there something different 
about him. The first picture is him in January at F-in' Magellan's 50th birthday. 
  Smiley and I have been friends for a few years now. We met when we worked together. We had a mobile DJ business for years. He and Victoria have been good friends for years. 
   But I think he has had some work done. Look at the first picture. Then look at the one I took tonight and has something change or is it just me?
   
  All kidding aside I want to wish him a Happy 50th year and many more. I look forward to another ride with him. Wish him safe riding.


HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!

No comments: